Epiphany Image Portrait Session
Your portrait session can include Lifestyle, Engagement, maternity, family or creative headshots. With me, you receive:
- Maximum 1 hour photo session for up to 4 people
- Sessions usually produce between 75 to 100 images
- Re-touching of the best 5-10 images selected by the photographer (Additional re-touching requests available at $20 per image)
- Print release for all photographs taken
- Digital Download link ( Physical USB available for purchase)
Availability is added every month. If you are looking for a specific date, please feel free to contact us.
- 30% deposit due upon contract signing for event photography (Your date can not be reserved without a deposit)
- Where will we shoot?
- If you need suggestions, I have a list at: Epiphany-image.com/locations
- We service the Orlando area- outside the Orlando area subject to a small transportation fee.
- Is hair and makeup required?
- Professional hair and makeup is highly recommended.
- When will I receive my pictures?
- Sneak peek will be received within 5 days. Your entire album will be completed within two weeks (14 days)
- Tardiness: If you have a 60 minute session scheduled and you are 20 minutes late, you will then have a 40 minute session. If you are more than 30 minutes late, you will forfeit your booking fee and we will have the right to cancel the session. We of course understand unforeseen circumstances such as illness or accidents. If we are late, we will communicate that with you and your session time will not be affected.
- Epiphany Image Photography shall be granted full artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. To accommodate this respect for your session and understanding that the event is live, certain images may be uncultured due to line of sight, limitation of shooting positions or split second occurrences. Epiphany Image Photography will make every attempt to capture the essence of your session but will not be held liable for missed images. Understand that varying lighting, weather & locations can result in varying styling on your images. Epiphany Image photography will manipulate images according to their style and correct exposure and coloring as needed.
You may also like…